Working once again with The Brewery VFX, I helped complete the post production visual effects for Take That’s new single, ‘Kidz’.
Filmed at the Nu Boyana studios in Bulgaria over two days the final result is an epic music video which sees the band come to Earth from outer space in a spaceship resembling their logo.
I completed all the screen replacements and added camera flashes. This involved tracking each shot in Mocha, rotoscoping various mattes and some keying. I then composited all the elements to complete the shot in After Effects. I also used Photoshop to create clean plates for adding reflections back in.
- Directors: Mat Whitecross and Eran Creevy
- Prod. Co: Pulse Films
- Producer: Ben Sullivan
- Line Producer: Gabriel Georgiev
- Exec Producers: Ben Pugh & Hannah Clark
- DP: Lorenzo Senatore
- Production Designer: Antonello Rubino
- VFX Co: The Brewery VFX
- VFX Artists: Marc Knapton, Nick Dunn, Purvez Amirali, Andy Needham